Get the most out of your training with an annual package!
For athletes dedicated to the sport of wrestling and to OWA, our Annual Training package includes year-round instruction for athletes of any skill level. Your wrestler can benefit from year-round practices, exclusive camps, extended facility access, and more!
- Ages: 6 and up
- Skill Level: Open & Advanced encouraged (beginner practices are not held year-round)
- Commitment: Wrestlers are encouraged to come to as many scheduled practices and tournaments on the OWA Calendar.
- Practice Site: Standard practices will be held at OWA facility. May also be invited to special practices at other clubs.
- Practice Seasons & Schedules: Training is held year-round with the majority of practices and tournaments during folkstyle (Oct-Feb) and freestyle (Mar-May) seasons. All practice times and tournament schedules will be posted to the OWA website.
- Additional Instruction: Most special sessions free to annual trainees. Other privates, camps, and clinics offered throughout the year at an additional cost.
- USA Requirements: Current USA Card required at registration and must be purchased separately.
- Trial Period? First three practices free
- Rate & Terms: $90 per month. First month due at time of registration and monthly installments continue with an auto-renewable contract. Special discounted rates for 7th grade and up.
- Fees Include: Practice facilities, coaches' fees, and coaches' tournament expenses. Uniforms and singlets are available at an additional cost.
- Refunds & Cancellations: No refunds after registration. $350 cancellation fee applies to annual contracts that are cancelled or delinquent more than 30 days.
- Family Discount: 5% discount if registering multiple siblings.