Whether you are a year-round or seasonal wrestler, we value you as a part of our OWA family and have updated our training packages to reflect that!
For athletes dedicated to the sport of wrestling and to OWA, our Team OWA Training package includes year-round or seasonal instruction for athletes of any skill level. We’ve added value to our training with an extensive year-round programming schedule, new coach to athlete ratios, and more focused practice divisions and instruction.
With annual training, athletes can benefit from year-round practices, exclusive camps, extended facility access, and more.
- Registration Period: Annual Contracts: Open year-round. Folkstyle Season Only: October 1 through November 2. Partial Folkstyle Season: December 1 through the end of the folkstyle season. Freestyle Season Only: TBD
- Ages: 4 and up
- Skill Level: All levels. Most practices will be separated between Beginner and Open.
- Commitment: All scheduled practices and tournaments on the OWA Calendar.
- Practice Site: Standard practices will be held at OWA facility. May also be invited to special practices at other clubs.
- Practice Seasons & Schedules: Training held year-round. All practice times and locations are posted to the OWA Calendar. Folkstyle season begins mid-October and runs through mid-February. Freestyle season TBD. *Folkstyle practice schedule will be posted by September 14.
- Progression: Coaches must approve a wrestler to move up to an Open practice or practice outside of his/her division practice group.
- Additional Instruction? Exclusive clinics free to annual trainees. Other privates, camps, and clinics offered throughout the year at an additional cost.
- Flexibility & Conditioning? Available at an additional cost.
- Nutrition Education? Included
- Recruiting Assistance? Recruiting Seminar included for all trainees ages 15 and up.
- Extended Hours Facility Use: With annual contracts only; restrictions apply.
- USA Requirements: Current USA Card required at registration and must be purchased separately.
- Uniforms: Team OWA singlet and warm-up should be worn to all tournaments to best represent OWA. Uniforms and other branded gear are purchased separately.
- Tournament Season: Year-round with a majority falling in October through May.
- Tournament Coaching: Each wrestler will be coached by an OWA coach at all tournaments on the OWA Calendar. Wrestlers must secure their own coaching if they choose to enter a tournament that is not listed on the OWA calendar.
- Travel Team Eligibility: May be chosen for an OWA Travel Team
- Trial Period? First three practices free
- Membership Terms: 12-month or seasonal contracts
- Payment Options: Annual Contracts: $90/mo. First month due at time of registration and monthly installments continue with an auto-renewable contract. Special discounted rates for 7th grade and up. Folkstyle Season Only: $199 due at registration, $199 due on December 15. Partial Folkstyle Season: $299 due in full at time of registration. Freestyle Season Only: TBD
- Fees Include: Practice facilities, coaches' fees, coaches' tournament expenses
- Refunds & Cancellations: No refunds after registration. $350 cancellation fee applies to annual contracts that are cancelled or delinquent more than 30 days.
- Family Discount: 10% discount if registering multiple siblings.